Our unique blend of services has been specially developed to help our clients maximise their wealth and create the work / life balance for which they strive.
You will be well-supported by great systems and located in pleasant surroundings conducive to a happy and productive workplace. We insist upon a fun-loving culture and we celebrate our successes.
The right person will be able to work closely with clients and your personal decision-making skills will be used on a daily basis.
The following attributes are essential:
• A strong, professional work ethic
• The ability to take a bookkeeping job from start to finish
• Demonstrated Experience with MYOB and / or Xero
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• A willingness to go the extra mile for clients
• Great team player
• Willingness to achieve, tempered by a sense of humour
Flexible hours and conditions to the right candidate from Casual, Part Time, to Full Time.
You will work under direct supervision of our Managing Director who is a CPA.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note outlining why you should join our team.