In a previous blog, “Why it is important to know your Why“, we asked, What is your Why? This is based on the work of Simon Sinek and focuses on understanding what you do and why you do it. It is only when you know this, that you can begin to build a successful business. We don’t believe we should be your first choice in bookkeeping because we know what to do with your debits and credits, though for your peace of mind, we most certainly do know what to do.
We believe we are your first choice in bookkeeping because of what we believe.
We believe that working with our clients to help them achieve their “freedom”, is the ultimate reward. We enjoy the wins and we feel the losses and we are totally committed to them. Consequently, the following values are crucial to us when working with our clients.
- Adaptable: We take great pride in our ability to be able to move with the times and demonstrate that we are able to identify emerging trends and tools that can help our clients and improve how they operate. The emergence of cloud-based technology is a great example of this. Cloud-based systems are helping business owners make better decisions that improve business performance.
- Available: As your bookkeeper, we are ready to work with you, when it is best for you. We recognise that we are a guest in your business, and acknowledge the responsibility of handling your accounts. We are focused on helping ensure that your business works without issues. We recognise that our engagement with you is a commitment, not a convenience.
- Approachable: Our clients love how easy we are to work with, it is crucial that you are comfortable with your bookkeeper, and be confident to approach us and discuss your accounts. Your job is easier when you get along with the people you work with, especially your bookkeeper.
- Aligned: Our commitment to our clients is that we are one of their greatest supporters. Our ambitions and dreams are aligned with our clients and their business. Our commitment to your success is second to none!
- Ardent: We believe in our clients and what they are trying to achieve, we are proud to be the most ardent fans of their business. We are passionate about what you do, and dedicated to helping you succeed. We are committed to doing everything we can to contribute to the success of your business.
- Authentic: What you see, is what you get. Our honesty and integrity are key traits of our team. We are open and honest at all times.
Is your bookkeeper adding value to your business? Successful businesses need to be matched with successful professional advisers. Are you?